Tuesday: Researched on hypothesis
Wednesday: Worked on green sheets
Thursday: Wrote down Apparatus and Method
Friday: Finished green sheets for homework
Saturday: Went to look for equipment needed (found out I didn't need any because I changed my Method), Changed Method
Sunday: Wrote down Apparatus and new Method
Monday: Inproved/Proof-Read Apparatus and Method, Published everything on blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am 1 of ur followers and i am coming 4 u
ReplyDelete... That's not what a Follower does o.0
ReplyDeleteok alan chen!!!! i dont no u but r in my class and i no u stake me so go away
ReplyDeleteU have just coped wut im doing thats not fear! =(
ReplyDeleteYour spelling is VERY bad... I couldn't really understand it... I had to read it a couple times to understand it. Next time use a dictionary...
ReplyDeleteThats not very nice and for your notice or wht ever you call i will type proply from now on so it will help you read. Next time get some glasses!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGet some brains
ReplyDeleteFor ur intrests i have a wool nut brain thank u very luch!!
ReplyDeleteWool nut brain???
ReplyDeleteI have a human brain