Hi I'm Alan and this year for Yr 8 I'd like to do my science fair about angles. My question will be about to test which angle will give the furtherest distance for an object when launched.
Its surposed to be typed like this : I know where you live and I'm coming for you in the night =)))) Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahaha
Hay thats not very nice telling my how many spelling mistakes i made for your thing....... i dont now what the word is.... moving on... im in level 1 spelling group not like oli hes like a sheep who has no brain hes so dunmb lolz dont tell him i sait that. o year and wen u rote hahahahah mines acshurly started with a like ahahahahah thank u very much!!
i no were u lve and im comin 4 u in the night =)))) ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahahahahahahahah
ReplyDeleteThat makes no sense,,,,,
ReplyDeleteIts surposed to be typed like this :
I know where you live and I'm coming for you in the night =))))
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahaha
Altogether you made about 9 spelling mistakes....
Hay thats not very nice telling my how many spelling mistakes i made for your thing....... i dont now what the word is.... moving on... im in level 1 spelling group not like oli hes like a sheep who has no brain hes so dunmb lolz dont tell him i sait that. o year and wen u rote hahahahah mines acshurly started with a like ahahahahah thank u very much!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a very mean thing to say to Oliver
ReplyDeleteok im sorry dont tell him
ReplyDeleteWhat if I do???
ReplyDelete